• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
  • April 2024 Weather Video of the Month
    Post your nominations now!
Logo 468x120

Severe Weather Threat - November 3rd-6th, 2022

buckeye05

Reaction score
I see bare slab. Granted not fully swept clean but definitely visible. New Boston might not be the only EF5 candidate tonight.
I see a leveled house but nothing that can conclusively be called a bare slab. At least wait till daylight if you’re going to make such a bold call. This was obviously a bad outbreak and doesn’t need any hyperbole.

buckeye05

Reaction score
Not quite done yet. Still some QLCS tornado activity going on in AR right now. May have had a tornado in the Gurdon, AR area.

Edit: TDS
A2C70CB9-83DA-4006-9F43-BDB84A87535A.png

Reaction score
Wow. I had to work an evening shift tonight, so I wasn't able to contribute to this thread much, but I was keeping an eye on the whole thing. Has anyone heard if there are any casualties? I hope not but unfortunately it seems likely...really hoping everyone is safe.

It definitely seems like there's been a trend in the last few years towards major fall season outbreaks...I'm guessing it probably has something to do with the PDO shifting?

Reaction score
Wow. I had to work an evening shift tonight, so I wasn't able to contribute to this thread much, but I was keeping an eye on the whole thing. Has anyone heard if there are any casualties? I hope not but unfortunately it seems likely...really hoping everyone is safe.

It definitely seems like there's been a trend in the last few years towards major fall season outbreaks...I'm guessing it probably has something to do with the PDO shifting?
1 in Idabel. One in Pickens/Picketts, TX or OK (forgot the exact name). Seven in Powderly. (Disregard.)

buckeye05

Reaction score
Looks like there was yet another tornado near Malvern, AR. Looks like it touched down farther southwest near Donaldson, so it was unwarned for a while.
5108DB33-67AA-41FD-AE04-E9483C82D71B.png

buckeye05

Reaction score
Reports of numerous trees down in East End, but no structural damage is being reported so far, though that could obviously change.

Edit: Now hearing of structural damage, roofs gone, and possible entrapments

Last edited:

Sawmaster

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Insomnia just woke me so I haven't delved deep. Some vids emerging on Youtube now. Paris TX hit hard and voice commentary (no pics) from Idabell says a church and many houses are completely gone. It seems Brett Adair/Live Storms Media was right in top of several of these. WFAA also has several viewer-contributed vids and reporting. Going to be a few violent tatings for sure.

Back