• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
  • April 2024 Weather Video of the Month
    Post your nominations now!

Severe Weather Threat - November 3rd-6th, 2022

buckeye05

Reaction score
Video of aftermath in Powderly, TX is showing catastrophic damage. Homes leveled, trees stripped, and debris scattered.

That was one of the early ones, and I shudder to think what towns like Idabell, Boston, and others look like now.

Tennie

Reaction score
Video of aftermath in Powderly, TX is showing catastrophic damage. Homes leveled, trees stripped, and debris scattered.

That was one of the early ones, and I shudder to think what towns like Idabell, Boston, and others look like now.

I legitimately dread what we'll see come daylight...:(

UK_EF4

Reaction score
Any chance these could be twin mesos or something like that? Hard to tell. Dont think there is a cc drop on left one bit circle it anyway

akt1985

Reaction score
Don’t overlook the flash flood threat with this system as nearly every county in southeast and east-central Oklahoma and northwest Arkansas is under a Flash Flood Warning.

TH2002

Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer

Not looking good at all in Idabell...
Screenshot_20221104-175550.jpg

Back