• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
Logo 468x120

Severe WX Wednesday/Thursday/Friday April 17th-19th Severe Threat

Brandon

Reaction score
I know things have the potential to change, but when do the models currently have this exiting the BHM area? I am scheduled to drive from HSV to BHM Thursday early evening and fly out of BHM that night. Debating if I need to start looking at changing flights.

X

Xenesthis

I know things have the potential to change, but when do the models currently have this exiting the BHM area? I am scheduled to drive from HSV to BHM Thursday early evening and fly out of BHM that night. Debating if I need to start looking at changing flights.
As it stands right now that is part of the issue is timing. I really don’t think we’re gonna be able to pin down timing until Monday. I know that’s not the answer you were looking for but that’s the reality. There is no question that the ceiling is high here

Brandon

Reaction score
As it stands right now that is part of the issue is timing. I really don’t think we’re gonna be able to pin down timing until Monday. I know that’s not the answer you were looking for but that’s the reality. There is no question that the ceiling is high here

That's kind of what I expected still being this far out. Thanks for the reply though! Will just sit on it through the weekend and see how things are looking.

X

Xenesthis

Here some some of the newest runs...

Attachments

• ACB64F31-66CB-48AB-A1FC-220BA1FB63F1.jpeg
    ACB64F31-66CB-48AB-A1FC-220BA1FB63F1.jpeg
    228.8 KB · Views: 0
  • D0907D84-8EB7-4EFF-B61D-9AAFF05C9963.jpeg
    D0907D84-8EB7-4EFF-B61D-9AAFF05C9963.jpeg
    216.3 KB · Views: 0
X

Xenesthis

My concern level goes up fast whenever there’s a severe risk outlined many days in advance in East TN.
My concern level is high for many reasons. Richardjacks knew exactly what I was getting at. We have a long way to go however that is one nasty look from the GFS

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
nws out of mempnis and Birmingham are starting get concerned on this threat upcoming... may be time start turning heads and watching this one also.... for sure..

X

Xenesthis

nws out of mempnis and Birmingham are starting get concerned on this threat upcoming... may be time start turning heads and watching this one also.... for sure..
Yeah now that the first system is on its way out we had better turn our attention to this next system. I won’t be surprised to see some ominous wording tomorrow from the SPC.

Back