• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Severe WX Tuesday, April 30, 2019 Severe Threat

warneagle

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Tornado warning back to the north of Wichita Falls. That’s right on the western edge of the best parameters. Gonna be a long evening.

warneagle

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Confirmed tornado near Wheaton, MO. Looks like two separate areas of rotation

bwalk

Reaction score
Is anyone else using GRLevel 3? No storm warnings have been showing for OK for the last hour (or longer). Warnings for AR & MO are showing. Strange.

warneagle

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Tornado warning for...nobody. Figured this could use a little levity since it’s rapidly turning into an ugly situation.

Reaction score
Is anyone else using GRLevel 3? No storm warnings have been showing for OK for the last hour (or longer). Warnings for AR & MO are showing. Strange.

My GR Level 3 hasn't been displaying warnings for most of the Southern Region offices since at least the Beauregard outbreak in early March (BMX's and FFC's DID show up, but I'm not getting warnings for OK, TX, LA, AR and who knows where else). The warning count on the top bar of the program is thus thrown off, as well.

I hardly noticed that Bergman tornado when it was happening. Didn't look like much on radar at the time, although it's relatively far from any radar (SGF, SRX or LZK).

warneagle

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Two confirmed tornadoes back in west Texas now. Barely even within the outlook area.

warneagle

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Confirmed tornado near Wichita Falls. That cell really blew up. That’s a volatile environment down there.

EDIT: I guess Matt Coker is on that one. Important Good Boy update:

Last edited:

bwalk

Reaction score
My GR Level 3 hasn't been displaying warnings for most of the Southern Region offices since at least the Beauregard outbreak in early March (BMX's and FFC's DID show up, but I'm not getting warnings for OK, TX, LA, AR and who knows where else). The warning count on the top bar of the program is thus thrown off, as well.

I hardly noticed that Bergman tornado when it was happening. Didn't look like much on radar at the time, although it's relatively far from any radar (SGF, SRX or LZK).

Thanks for the info.

Back