• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Highlighted posts from Thursday, Feb. 17, 2022

TWBot

TalkWeather Bot
Don't Feed The Bots
Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
February 11, 2022 * 59 posts * 7,493 views
KevinH said: I guess I will pull the trigger first. Title of this thread may be updated SPC has already highlighted D6 and D7, and some NWS Offices are also mentioning these days. Let's see ... Read more >>
February 16, 2022 * 4 posts * 725 views
Mike S said: WAFF has added several school systems to the early dismissal/closing list [link] [TH]Organization[/TH] [TH]Status[/TH] [TH]Type[/TH] Cullman County Schools Early Dismissal at 1:00PM ... Read more >>
February 11, 2022 * 3 posts * 176 views
Kragg said: New member here who just started posting some last spring. I have a forum culture question. I've seen people mention being banned from starting new threads about upcoming severe ... Read more >>
February 11, 2022 * 2 posts * 198 views
TH2002 said: My apologies if there is already such a thread on this website; I looked and could not find one. Anyways, here's a thread to discuss earthquake and tsunami events. Post videos, ... Read more >>
February 11, 2022 * 1 post * 118 views
TWBot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Severe Weather - Feb 3, 2022 February 03, 2022 * 39 posts * 1,728 views General Weather Discussion Auburn Football HC February 04, ... Read more >>
February 10, 2022 * 16 posts * 510 views
TH2002 said: The Brimfield tornado drove a screwdriver into a tree. [link] What I also find interesting about this home is that it appears to be a slider home, despite being anchored to its ... Read more >>
February 14, 2022 * 217 posts * 5,252 views
MNTornadoGuy said: More information I found from this event: "They invited us to visit the interior of the place when they said we should be better able to judge of its condition we had not proceeded ... Read more >>
February 15, 2022 * 90 posts * 8,668 views
gregassagraf said: Well, yesterday the city of Joinville in Santa Cantarina experienced some "gorilla hail". [image] Today I would be more concerned with the area around the city of Palmital and ... Read more >>
February 14, 2022 * 19 posts * 1,005 views
akt1985 said: I saw several Crypto ads during the Super Bowl last night including one with Larry David and another strange one with a barcode jumping around the screen for people to scan. Read more >>

Back