• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Highlighted posts from Thursday, Feb. 10, 2022

TWBot

TalkWeather Bot
Don't Feed The Bots
Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
February 03, 2022 * 39 posts * 1,728 views
Equus said: WBRC had a pretty dramatic looking wall cloud lookalike over Birmingham but was rotating either slowly or not at all, and the segements along the front are starting to bow with ... Read more >>
February 04, 2022 * 6 posts * 237 views
ghost said: Will he weather the storm? And while we're on the subject of college football... Bama's DC, will he weather his storm? Read more >>
February 03, 2022 * 7 posts * 184 views
Mike S said: I just searched for your profile to see if there was anyway I could report anything on your behalf. Your profile has completely disappeared. Usually if people shut down their page ... Read more >>
February 05, 2022 * 12 posts * 811 views
Austin Dawg said: We did not get it that bad but we had a pretty solid layer of ice and sleet all over everything and stay below freezing for about 60 hours. 53° and sunny today which is Austin's ... Read more >>
February 03, 2022 * 1 post * 146 views
TWBot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Snow-Ice Event 2/1 - 2/3/2022 February 01, 2022 * 9 posts * 376 views General Weather Discussion Help with Facebook February 02, ... Read more >>
February 04, 2022 * 8 posts * 310 views
locomusic01 said: And Hell Followed With It by Bonar Menninger is an excellent account of the 6/8/1966 Topeka F5. A World Turned Over by Lorian Hemingway also looks quite good, although I haven't ... Read more >>
February 08, 2022 * 11 posts * 306 views
CheeselandSkies said: Some impressive stuff has come out about that tornado (in addition to its >120-mile track). Arkansas' "other" (E)F5 candidate of relativity recent times, but unlike Vilonia there ... Read more >>
February 10, 2022 * 156 posts * 3,671 views
gregassagraf said: Yeah, me neither! I'm currently researching this, but it is a badly catalogued event. You hear people talking in this video as if the word tornado is a forbidden word; almost like ... Read more >>
February 07, 2022 * 53 posts * 5,147 views
Austin Dawg said: Thanks for sharing. He breaks this down where even I can begin to comprehend what the Polar Vortex is and how it affects us. Read more >>
February 08, 2022 * 59 posts * 5,693 views
Weatherphreak said: GFS starting to show a decent looking storm system around the 18th for the lower Mississippi, Gulf Coast areas. Will be interesting to see how it evolves over the next week. Edit ... Read more >>

Back