• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
  • April 2024 Weather Video of the Month
    Post your nominations now!

Severe WX Severe Weather Threat: May 2-5, 2021

Reaction score
I disagree. While they aren't empty like at 2am, the morning rush is over (especially with all the work remote from corona) and the lunch rush is just now beginning. North Dekalb and Gwinnett might have some more congested roads when this storm moves over them, but that should be it.
I would argue that they’re not empty at 2am. But maybe traffic just finds me haha.

Equus

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Got a friend near Villa Rica, seeing if all is well over there

mike36

Reaction score
Both the circulation and debris signature tracked well south of Both and stayed south of I-20 until well past Brown field
Got a friend near Villa Rica, seeing if all is well over there
I work in Villa Rica and we had very heavy rain and some rain but I think we're good here. My office is right on Mirror Lake Drive off interstate 20.

Equus

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Yeah they're alright, just said some blinding rain

Equus

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Seems to have gone linear. Could be some spinups along the edge but looks like perhaps the worst could be over at least for now.

Equus

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
New MCD for that complex, still quite favorable for it to keep trying to produce

AL_ham_op

Reaction score
How can you have something on CC but no damage in that area? There have been a few times with the storms yesterday and today where there was definitely something showing up on CC but there wasn't any damage in that area when I passed through later on. Does CC pick up small branches and leaves the same as it would larger debris from a structure?

Jacob

Reaction score
How can you have something on CC but no damage in that area? There have been a few times with the storms yesterday and today where there was definitely something showing up on CC but there wasn't any damage in that area when I passed through later on. Does CC pick up small branches and leaves the same as it would larger debris from a structure?

What area(s) are you referring to?

Clancy

Reaction score
Now Slight Risk expanded across more of the SE. 5% tornado risk also expanded.
1620059539134.png

Attachments

• 1620059560101.png
    1620059560101.png
    61.5 KB · Views: 0
Back