• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Severe Weather 2021

OHWX97

Reaction score
Another tornado has touched down just east of Barnegat Township. Barnegat Light and High Bar Harbor are at risk before the tornado moves into the Atlantic.

buckeye05

Reaction score
Bensalem, PA tornado has been rated EF3. I believe this makes it the first F3/EF3 event in the Philly metro since the deadly Limerick, PA F3 of July 27, 1994.

vanni9283

Reaction score
The damage to the auto dealership (Faulkner) on Street Road (PA route 132) was absolutely incredible! The Penn Valley mobile home park located right behind the dealership got hit hard too.

Not only that but a part of sign from the PA turnpike wound up in that mobile home park!!!

vanni9283

Reaction score
Going back to the Bucks County, PA storms from this past Thursday, can anyone provide me with a Doppler velocity image with the inbound/outbound gate-to-gate values for the Bensalem/Trevose EF3?

buckeye05

Reaction score
What are some good European radar sites that would allow me to track tomorrow’s likely outbreak?

buckeye05

Reaction score
Been watching the ESWD reports page. No significant tornadoes yet, despite the strong wording and high risk.

warneagle

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Yeah, I'm certainly not sad to see this bust. I lived in Romania for a while and still have a soft spot for it.

Back