• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Severe Weather 2021

buckeye05

Reaction score
OK nevermind that is definitely a TDS, and maybe the most significant one I've seen yet today. Very populated area. I just can't believe this is happening.

buckeye05

Reaction score
That thing pretty much went directly down I-276. Google maps is showing major traffic jams in that area right now. I hope everyone is alright

buckeye05

Reaction score
GMC dealership has reportedly collapsed in Bensalem, and multiple vehicles were impacted on I-276. Mass casualty incident has been declared by local emergency management. Sounds like a pretty ugly situation.

buckeye05

Reaction score
Looks like it was a Volvo dealership, not GMC. There are reportedly still people trapped in the rubble per twitter.

warneagle

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Sorry for spamming the thread, but here's a thread of several videos of the tornado near Nanty-Glo (which is an all-time Weird Place Name).

buckeye05

Reaction score
Looks like that first huge northern supercell that triggered the PDS tornado warning for New Hope had more bark than bite. Seeing only downed trees and power lines so far in that area. The Bensalem tornado appears to have been more intense.

Back