Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have a feeling Isaias will make a run at category three.
Google showing CAT 3 tonight? I'm not quite grasping what I'm seeing
Just like 2026 to tease us going hurricaneless, only to slap us with a major hurricane out of nowhereI mean... the ingredients are there. I hope it's a brief peak to that, if it does. Not good though.
I guess what I'm not understanding is Google's "Forecast" is showing CAT 3 now, even though it is CAT 2, and keeping it at CAT3 for 24 hours.I mean... the ingredients are there. I hope it's a brief peak to that, if it does. Not good though.
It looks sort of similar to Ian -- not as large, but the same general "ragged" -ness and cloud characteristics.As the sun starts to go down, 10/8/2026:
Looks basically on forecast. Watching tonight for any unexpected strengthening over the high TCHP/deep 26C isotherm pool/Gulf loop eddy. Isaias is a healthy Cat 2 currently.this thing on track or is it trending over performing? I have been out of pocket all day driving home from Gulf Shores. Constant stop and go traffic all the way up to Northern Bama. Took nearly 9.5 hrs. Was a great experience....

