- Thread starter
- #281
akt1985
Member
Alabama Weather Network is now live with wall to wall coverage through the duration of Isaias across the state.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Beautiful. I would bet it will be interesting tomorrow too, "red sky at morning..."This was in Brushy Pond (SW Cullman County). Pretty incredible.
View attachment 55246
Knocking on the door of a low end cat 4 nowRecon just had pressure recording of 951...
Spicy storms incoming, big bend area.wx_guy is back, that's nice!
There is a nasty waterspout off shore right now.
I know yesterday, I said that I didn't think that tonight would be the main tor threat but with admittedly stronger LL response as a result of surprise over performing intensity, there are problems with the outer bands svr wx wise.
