• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Highlighted posts from Thursday, Dec. 30, 2021

TWBot

TalkWeather Bot
Don't Feed The Bots
Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
December 27, 2021 * 253 posts * 16,114 views
KevinH said: Seems like the weekend system is the one to watch, but we cannot ignore Wednesday's system either soooo... Have at it! Read more >>
December 28, 2021 * 24 posts * 3,055 views
Fred Gossage said: If you were to present the data to me as is right now and ask me what I think, I wouldn't be too concerned. It's a disjointed mess on all the models as of the time I'm typing this. ... Read more >>
December 28, 2021 * 2 posts * 96 views
bjdeming said: With both the Charleston and New Madrid seismic zones in the South, perhaps a thread is useful. (Update: Forgot that there's an Eastern Tennessee Seismic Zone, too.) South Carolina ... Read more >>
December 28, 2021 * 2 posts * 181 views
Blizzard1 said: Ok, I know it isn't a big thing at this moment but I feel we are worthy of being tossed a bone after these upcoming events Wednesday/Saturday. I haven't had time to delve into ... Read more >>
December 27, 2021 * 15 posts * 1,086 views
bwalk said: This first weekend of 2022 will need to be watched closely. A robust severe weather outbreak is setting up for New Year's over a large portion of the southeast U.S. *Especially ... Read more >>
December 23, 2021 * 1 post * 90 views
TH2002 said: It is interesting to watch general trends in the technology industry. Many are wondering if the PC is "dead" due to smartphones (and HAVE been wondering for the better part of ... Read more >>
December 24, 2021 * 1 post * 67 views
TWBot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts 12/15/21 Midwest Severe/Wind Threat December 16, 2021 * 93 posts * 4,776 views General Weather Discussion Pattern Flip?? December ... Read more >>
December 29, 2021 * 2,199 posts * 103,910 views
pohnpei said: After looking at map, the order of these pics from West to East was 2314. The before view of the first EF4 point of this series which was in bottom pic2.(not direct hit, right ... Read more >>
December 24, 2021 * 12 posts * 634 views
bjdeming said: Meanwhile, at Hawaii's newest (and still submarine) volcano: Lots more at the page. For background: [link] Read more >>

Back