• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
  • April 2024 Weather Video of the Month
    Post your nominations now!

2020 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WesL

"Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage"
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Reaction score
Would love a source on this...

I’m speculating? Gaston said Pelosi was using the Mueller investigation, as it was ongoing for impeachment purposes. Mueller did not release his findings until May 2019 I believe. That’s been about seven months. Pelosi has been working on impeaching the president for two and a half years. On what predicate?

Lori

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Obama is a liar. George Bush was a liar. Bill Clinton was a liar. George H.W. Bush was a liar. Reagan probably lied. Jimmy Carter may not have been. Ford I have no idea. Nixon was a liar. Johnson was a huge liar. Kennedy was a liar! Get the point?
A good bit of politicians seem to be liars...

Lori

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Fairly recently Nancy Pelosi said she was not rushing impeachment and they have been working on it for 2 1/2 years. The phone call that resulted in the whistle blower complaint that started this impeachment crap occurred July 25, 2019. Nancy, you have some splaining to do!
Shhh... everyone has forgotten about the impeachment!!

Reaction score
I’m hearing and seeing stories that several former Obama officials have been meeting with a Iran officials advising them how to oppose and defeat current U.S. policy toward Iran. We all know John Kerry has before and most likely still is. More to come I’m sure.

gangstonc

Reaction score
I’m hearing and seeing stories that several former Obama officials have been meeting with a Iran officials advising them how to oppose and defeat current U.S. policy toward Iran. We all know John Kerry has before and most likely still is. More to come I’m sure.
Mattrick, please provide links for then non John Kerry people?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mattrick, please provide links for then non John Kerry people?

Look it up yourself. It was widely reported. And your name for me is just too cute. There are 63 million Americans that share these beliefs and values. And you and most members of this forum dismiss us as irrelevant and ignorant. Just wait my friends!

gangstonc

Reaction score
Look it up yourself. It was widely reported. And your name for me is just too cute. There are 63 million Americans that share these beliefs and values. And you and most members of this forum dismiss us as irrelevant and ignorant. Just wait my friends!
I tried. I couldn’t find it on any reputable sites, except for a John Kerry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back