• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Severe Weather 2024

KCweatherboy

Reaction score
Not to get too ahead of myself here, but I'm seeing consistency for a decent trough on the long-range around 8-9th of the new month on both GFS and Euro.
This time frame has been popping up on the CFS for a little while now. Doesn't seem like moisture will be an issue just from observing general trends, but obviously still far out and will likely change

JPWX

Reaction score
The Monday, April 8, 2024, total solar eclipse will cross North America, passing over Mexico, the United States, and Canada.

Morgan Freeman Voice: "As it would turn out, Severe Weather, would, in fact, be a problem"

Attachments

• precip_probhazards_d8_14_contours.png
    precip_probhazards_d8_14_contours.png
    301.7 KB · Views: 0

TH2002

Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Why is wx Twitter so insufferable.

And all these people making hypothetical tornado outbreak situations that kills a lot of people. Makes me wonder do some of the people have there head screwed on right...

He forgot to mention the possibility that the Solar Eclipse may cause Nicolae Ceaușescu to come back to life and bring back Communist Romania, or potentially cause The Shaggs to make new music again. But I'm not an active Twitter user, so who knows.

KevinH

Reaction score
Dang Kevin. Now Bonnie Tyler will have to sing Total Eclipse Of The Tornado
I mean….

All I am saying is with how everything in the world is, NOTHING surprises me these days. The weather shouldn’t be any different.

Do not be surprised when the weather starts to show us/do things we have not seen before in the coming weeks, months, years. Whatever “rules” that people think the weather has are going away.

Watch.

Back