• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Severe Threat 3/23-3/25

X

Xenesthis

I just don’t see this ramping up... we may get 1-2 storms that do something but it seems like that’s about it

JayF

Technical Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Technical Admin
Reaction score
HAM Callsign
KB4JCS
Storm near Booneville, Missississippi we have two spots with decent rotation.

JayF

Technical Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Technical Admin
Reaction score
HAM Callsign
KB4JCS
I just don’t see this ramping up... we may get 1-2 storms that do something but it seems like that’s about it

One or two storms are something to someone. We don't watch the weather because 100 people will be affected. We do it because one person may be affected and that is enough.

Mike S

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer

You've made your point. With that said, I hope you're right.

X

Xenesthis

One or two storms are something to someone. We don't watch the weather because 100 people will be affected. We do it because one person may be affected and that is enough.
Agreed.... it only takes one.... Hopefully this will flat out bust

andyhb

Reaction score
26 people died in TN back on 3/3 because of one supercell. 23 people died on 3/3 last year in AL because of one supercell.

Liberty4dayz

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
I have friends and family in that area...I lived in Waynesboro for 10 years...I've called some folks in Pulaski to pay attention to it for now...

X

Xenesthis

26 people died in TN back on 3/3 because of one supercell. 23 people died on 3/3 last year in AL because of one supercell.
I never made the argument about one storm not being important. The only point I was making was simple... There aren’t going to be several supercells. Nothing more... Nothing less.. I mean seriously....

Back