• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Severe WX Severe Threat 27-28 March 2021

Jpgood97

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
The cells headed towards Shreveport may interfere with each other. Looks a little too large to ingest, but never know

Tennie

Reaction score
Saw a gorgeous laminar weakly rotating updraft lit by lightning flashes just N of Cordova, will get some vid capture up. It's crossing right over Jasper right now, headed back north

If possible, can you please take some pics and post them here to show us?

Equus

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
I think we got a lowering over Jasper, storm is clearly weakening and rotation is weak but it's got some impressive structure

_melody_

PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
I think we got a lowering over Jasper, storm is clearly weakening and rotation is weak but it's got some impressive structure
Seems to be coming directly to me. We had one little storm an hour ago that had some small hail in it. It only lasted a few minutes, but it was fierce.

MichelleH

Reaction score
Seems to be coming directly to me. We had one little storm an hour ago that had some small hail in it. It only lasted a few minutes, but it was fierce.

Coming my way too. We didn't get much of the earlier storm, but Good Hope had a lot of wind damage.

Liberty4dayz

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Kinda surprised the right mover that went south of Nashville hasn't been tornado-warned for a while.
I was thinking the same thing, but maybe the rotation is too broad.
1d66666dc9f07992a8db9c53a0227ea7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Back