• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
  • April 2024 Weather Video of the Month
    Post your nominations now!

Severe WX May 4th-May 6th, 2022 Threat

xJownage

Reaction score
i hope they were the only ones. It looks like a bunch of people called their chase and proceeded to panic when the strong tornado touched down, all of them attempting to hook slice as the tornado turned due north to even northwest for a few scans.

Equus

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Cell definitely has some spin with it, I would watch it closely especially as we're getting super low level scans from KFDR and can look at the low levels effectively

Jpgood97

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Late to the party tonight. Is that a tds south of Henryville just east of the current tor warning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buckeye05

Reaction score
Take this with a grain of salt, but some chasers on Twitter seem to be indicating that the most violent winds from the tornado just barely missed Lockett, meaning more or less they got side swiped. It's dark so I can't say for sure, but all the damage photos I've seen so far don't show anything extreme yet. With that said, it was on the ground for a while, and I wouldn't be surprised if some farms got obliterated outside of town.

Logo 468x120
Back