• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Severe WX May 2019 Plains Severe Event

buckeye05

Reaction score
Damage and at least one injury being reported at the Cedar Creek Country Club from the initial tornado near Kemp.

buckeye05

Reaction score
Honestly, I can't tell you how glad I am this is the last day of the outbreak sequence. It's been exhausting and terrifying at times.

Equus

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Cells behind the Canton one are starting to get tornado warned. Could still be a long evening for parts of northeast Texas.

Equus

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Iowa meanwhile is doing Iowa things with strongly rotating cells in the corner of the marginal

warneagle

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
I wonder how many times DC/MD have been in a slight risk or more three days in a row. I doubt it's very many.

warneagle

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Maybe a brief TDS with the tornado warned storm near Columbia, MD. They were hit by an EF1 last week.

Equus

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
That's the Dayton path then... can't say I'm surprised given the radar appearance! Lawrence is no longer our first EF4 of the sequence lol

warneagle

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
One tornado confirmed and another reported in MD today, as well as one reported recently near Spotsylvania, VA

Back