• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Hurricane Ida

bjdeming

Sustaining Member
Reaction score

TCLwx

Reaction score
I’m hearing a lot of reports of structural damage occurring in Metairie and Kenner. Likely all of NOLA metro now.
Please keep us posted on reports from Metairie. My wife’s grandmother is riding it out in eyeshot of the levee on Lake Ponch. Looks like Jeffperson Parish is getting the brunt now, especially with NNE turn.

Evan

Reaction score
LaPlace getting hit very hard.

Kory

Reaction score
Please keep us posted on reports from Metairie. My wife’s grandmother is riding it out in eyeshot of the levee on Lake Ponch. Looks like Jeffperson Parish is getting the brunt now, especially with NNE turn.
So many trees on houses. My parents had their big live oak come down take out the patio cover and part of the house. My dad is shaken up but okay thank God. Just sucks because that's my childhood home.

TCLwx

Reaction score
So many trees on houses. My parents had their big live oak come down take out the patio cover and part of the house. My dad is shaken up but okay thank God. Just sucks because that's my childhood home.
So sorry. Hope your parents ride the remainder out OK and can get the house repaired quickly.

buckeye05

Reaction score
Anyone know what's going on with that stranded chaser in Larose? His last two tweets sounded really grim. It's kind of upsetting.

Logo 468x120
Back