• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
Logo 468x120

Highlighted posts from Thursday, Jan. 13, 2022

TWBot

TalkWeather Bot
Don't Feed The Bots
Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
January 07, 2022 * 68 posts * 1,087 views
atrainguy said: Here we go, a new thread dedicated to past and present significant tornadic events around the globe! Anything outside the USA and Canada goes here, so we can keep track of the ... Read more >>
January 06, 2022 * 25 posts * 1,655 views
warneagle said: I'd gladly take cold rain over snow at this point, but it looks like we're still on track for 2-3". At least this time it'll be over well before dawn, so the plows and salt spreaders ... Read more >>
January 06, 2022 * 13 posts * 249 views
Austin Dawg said: Something like that would also possibly increase membership. It definitely would give us something most sites don't have. It could be just as simple as starting a pinned thread ... Read more >>
January 13, 2022 * 5 posts * 122 views
Kevinoz10 said: I do have a few questions on violent tornadoes, is how granulation happens (I assume just from the high winds just pulverizing debris) as well as how windrowing occurs (I would ... Read more >>
January 07, 2022 * 3 posts * 141 views
Brice Wood said: Like I said in the sigtor thread, I think it's appropriate to make this, so here we are, post what you got. Read more >>
January 11, 2022 * 27 posts * 2,026 views
Weatherphreak said: The mountains of North Georgia and North Carolina looked to be the big winners on the last GFS run I saw. I'm trying to hike Brasstown Bald this weekend so I'd be happy with a ... Read more >>
January 07, 2022 * 1 post * 84 views
TWBot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts December 31, 2021 - January 1, 2022 Severe Threat December 30, 2021 * 480 posts * 36,402 views General Weather Discussion Winter ... Read more >>
January 09, 2022 * 4 posts * 221 views
bjdeming said: Just found this; it was posted very recently and has over 2 million views. Check out the YouTube site, too. :cool: Read more >>
January 10, 2022 * 37 posts * 2,926 views
gregassagraf said: It's just incredible what this La Niña event is doing with some parts of Brazil! I think I haven't seen more than 2 hours of sunlight total in the past 10 days! Just an incredible ... Read more >>
January 08, 2022 * 97 posts * 5,238 views
atrainguy said: Pretty intense video of a very close call with one of the many QLCS tornadoes that day. Quite scary just how fast it comes out of nowhere. Comments say this was an EF2 at it's ... Read more >>

Back