• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Highlighted posts from Thursday, Feb. 24, 2022

TWBot

TalkWeather Bot
Don't Feed The Bots
Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
February 19, 2022 * 51 posts * 3,406 views
Austin Dawg said: I think I am seeing what you're talking about on the Euro, GFS, and somewhat the NAM but I want to know if you too are seeing a two day event on the 22nd and 23rd? I see there ... Read more >>
February 22, 2022 * 7 posts * 271 views
WesL said: Good morning everyone. We are waiting for the flip side of the storms last night with the frigid cold and threat of winter elements. One thing I do love about the Tulsa NWS office ... Read more >>
February 18, 2022 * 238 posts * 17,444 views
Equus said: Well, like 3/17 and 3/25 we got an event that played out about as expected but much further east than expected; Mississippi still resting from the ridiculous thrashing it got in ... Read more >>
February 23, 2022 * 3 posts * 126 views
Pam G. said: I didn't really know where to put this question so here the question what is shared rate that I hear some weather men talk about in weather, I it the measurement of rain in a storm ... Read more >>
February 18, 2022 * 1 post * 100 views
TWBot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts February 16-17th, 2022 Severe Threat February 11, 2022 * 59 posts * 7,493 views General Weather Discussion February 17th 2022 School ... Read more >>
February 17, 2022 * 1 post * 82 views
AK4FD said: Hey all, for the Chasers and Spotters like myself that stream their activities live and real-time, what kinda setup do you use? I am looking to possibly see if there is a dash ... Read more >>
February 18, 2022 * 7 posts * 338 views
Derek00 said: Looks like he's sticking around. I grew up an Auburn football fan, but man it's hard to support them right now. The amount of stupid decisions/hires they've made in recent years ... Read more >>
February 19, 2022 * 35 posts * 1,280 views
bjdeming said: With its being a submarine volcano, and with field work only having begun recently, and only on the caldera (Hunga is a big volcano), it's hard to tell. Here are a couple articles ... Read more >>
February 22, 2022 * 236 posts * 5,919 views
MNTornadoGuy said: One of the most recent intense tornadoes in Australia is the 2013 Mulwala tornado. This tornado is listed as an EF4 by one source but most other sources list it as an EF3. Farm ... Read more >>
February 22, 2022 * 101 posts * 10,092 views
CheeselandSkies said: It's fantasyland of course, but the last few runs of the GFS have had a big trough in the west late in the run with some instability (greater values than the model portrayed at ... Read more >>

Back