• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
Logo 468x120

Highlighted posts from Thursday, Aug. 26, 2021

TWBot

TalkWeather Bot
Don't Feed The Bots
Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
August 26, 2021 * 5 posts * 92 views
TH2002 said: Oh how I love fire season... [image] As of posting this the fire perimeter is about 4-5 miles away from my place of residence, portions of Lytle Creek are under evacuation orders, ... Read more >>
August 19, 2021 * 7 posts * 145 views
WesL said: Morning everyone. Hope everyone's day is off to a great start. Watching the situation in DC around the Library of Congress. If you have never been to that facility or DC, I highly ... Read more >>
August 22, 2021 * 5 posts * 204 views
TH2002 said: I hesitated to start a thread about this upcoming potential severe weather event because a lot of events this year (and in general) have failed to materialize, but it does at least ... Read more >>
August 20, 2021 * 4 posts * 93 views
WesL said: Morning everyone, Other than some fires at work it is a great Friday!!! Looking forward to doing some shopping for the new house this afternoon and weekend. Does anyone have an ... Read more >>
August 21, 2021 * 7 posts * 250 views
bjdeming said: Updated USGS aftershock forecast. One in 20 chance of something as big or bigger, but only through tomorrow, then it goes down. They've mapped almost 1600 landslides. The casualty ... Read more >>
August 20, 2021 * 1 post * 58 views
TWBot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts M7.0+ Earthquake in Haiti August 14, 2021 * 6 posts * 179 views Geology (Earthquakes & Volcanoes) August 13, 2021 - What are you ... Read more >>
August 21, 2021 * 3 posts * 196 views
sck said: Cool - We also have Davis wx station and we will check weatherwizz out and let you know how it goes :cool: Read more >>
August 25, 2021 * 260 posts * 11,274 views
Evan said: It stated civilian evacuations to end in 24 hours. It's a very fluid situation and US troop drawdown has already started. US citizens are being blocked from being able to reach ... Read more >>
August 22, 2021 * 726 posts * 77,256 views
akt1985 said: I'm starting to wonder if the flash floods in Tennessee yesterday need their own thread. This event is turning into one of the worst flash flooding disasters ever in the Deep South. ... Read more >>
August 19, 2021 * 78 posts * 5,317 views
bjdeming said: Uh..."pyro-meso"? This is four hours of the Caldor Fire on the 17th; per current reports today, it's growing and 0% contained. Wonder if there will be pyrotornado warnings on this. ... Read more >>

Back