• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Highlighted posts from Thursday, Aug. 19, 2021

TWBot

TalkWeather Bot
Don't Feed The Bots
Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
August 14, 2021 * 6 posts * 179 views
OHWX97 said: A very powerful and devastating earthquake has struck the Haitian peninsula this morning. The rupture occurred just to the west of where the catastrophic 7.0 occurred in 2010 and ... Read more >>
August 13, 2021 * 7 posts * 147 views
WesL said: Hey everyone, Has been a busy few weeks for me and I wanted to try to see how everyone has been doing. I'm pleased say that I am getting married next month so we are working on ... Read more >>
August 12, 2021 * 1 post * 65 views
TWBot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Severe Weather Threat August 11, 2021 August 11, 2021 * 23 posts * 366 views General Weather Discussion Highlighted posts from Thursday, ... Read more >>
August 18, 2021 * 260 posts * 11,274 views
ghost said: This is a post made by a friend of mine who is a pastor at a church. I found it very informative. I can't find much I disagree with in his post. "I have been praying for Afghanistan. ... Read more >>
August 17, 2021 * 726 posts * 77,256 views
OHWX97 said: Tropical Depression Fred has spawned a damaging tornado a few miles southeast of Greenville, SC. The town of Mauldin appears to have taken a direct hit. [image] Read more >>
August 17, 2021 * 78 posts * 5,317 views
bjdeming said: Wow. (This goes with the radar images in the tweets linked above.) Read more >>

Back