• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
Logo 468x120

Highlighted posts from Thursday, Aug. 12, 2021

TWBot

TalkWeather Bot
Don't Feed The Bots
Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
August 11, 2021 * 23 posts * 366 views
atrainguy said: In addition to the situation in Eastern Wisconsin, it seems like more and more of the Lower Peninsula of Michigan is getting swallowed up in the enhanced zone for severe weather ... Read more >>
August 06, 2021 * 1 post * 102 views
TWBot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts M8.2 Alaskan Quake August 03, 2021 * 4 posts * 105 views Geology (Earthquakes & Volcanoes) Highlighted posts from Thursday, Jul. ... Read more >>
August 05, 2021 * 8 posts * 348 views
warneagle said: Speaking of bad uses of the WEAs, I got woken up at 2 am last night for a boil water advisory in northeast DC. Apparently this WEA went out to lots of people in VA and MD even ... Read more >>
August 07, 2021 * 31 posts * 1,652 views
bjdeming said: Tweeted about seven hours ago from the ongoing eruption on Iceland's Reykjanes Peninsula. Beautiful blacklighting, too. Don't have details, but this probably occurred after a high-volume ... Read more >>
August 08, 2021 * 726 posts * 77,256 views
CheeselandSkies said: So southern Wisconsin's two strongest (daylight) tornadoes this century have now been on slight risk days in August. I don't know why I bother getting pumped for moderate risk ... Read more >>
August 07, 2021 * 78 posts * 5,317 views
bjdeming said: Radar image (this is an excellent Twitter account for weather-oriented views of fires in the West BTW) -- read the whole thread, where he speculates on possible damage, too. Read more >>

Back