• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

08/20/2021 - What are you doing?

WesL

"Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage"
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Morning everyone,

Other than some fires at work it is a great Friday!!! Looking forward to doing some shopping for the new house this afternoon and weekend. Does anyone have an old home and is willing to provide some ideas around maintenance tasks? The home we are working towards closing on is 112 years old but has had a major renovation.

Have a great day everyone!

Wes

• Admin

WesL

Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Also ...

#Breaking: Incoming Jeopardy! host Mike Richards has resigned after past controversial comments about women, Jews, and poor people were revealed

ghost

PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Morning everyone,

Other than some fires at work it is a great Friday!!! Looking forward to doing some shopping for the new house this afternoon and weekend. Does anyone have an old home and is willing to provide some ideas around maintenance tasks? The home we are working towards closing on is 112 years old but has had a major renovation.

Have a great day everyone!

Wes
Congrats on the new house! Just make sure the plumbing and electrical wiring would meet today’s code

• Admin

WesL

Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Congrats on the new house! Just make sure the plumbing and electrical wiring would meet today’s code
For sure. We sought out an inspector that had experience with older homes. Was a good decision (even if my agent didn't agree) as he has been able to verify several items that had us concerned. Electric is all new and up to code thankfully. I remember changing out those round fuses at my grandparent's house.

Logo 468x120
Back