Eoline
Member
Quick FYI that I'm getting back in contact with Miller about the Vilonia tanks given some new connections.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Oh that sounds like good news. DM us. I’d love the hear an update.Quick FYI that I'm getting back in contact with Miller about the Vilonia tanks given some new connections.
I posted in severe 2026, my bad. Should’ve done here.The Braman tornado (the one that proceeded Enid) has been upgraded from EF1 to EF2. This confirms that NWS Norman is still tweaking the ratings from that event. Definitely keep an eye on the Enid rating.
Definitely feels like there was a bit of outside interference.Does anyone else feel like grazulis in his 1974-2022 book just.. doesn't challenge almost any of the should be EF5 ratings? The only example I can find is that he says Chapman was "Near EF5" he also states that the Mayfield tornado had "several historic brick buildings judged too frail to be EF5" in town. He brushes off Rochelle-Fairdale 2015, and describes Parkersburg 2008 as a "Low end EF5" <- Just NO. He does say that Tuscaloosa 2011 was "Originally rated at EF5" though. The book was a great read, though and I would still recommend it. It's just kind of weird for a guy that used to just rerate F5 deserving tornadoes as F5 in his 1680-1991 book.