• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We would love for you to become a part of our community.
    Take a moment to look around and join the discussion.
    CLICK HERE TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

2021 Political Thread (2 Viewers)

JayF

Technical Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
2021 Supporter
Technical Admin
HAM Callsign
KB4JCS
I also mentioned what AOC is done in NY with relation to Covid. My point was that she has done for her state, as well as Cruz’s state.
You mean cost them Millions of dollars in the loss of Jobs.

maroonedinhsv

You mean cost them Millions of dollars in the loss of Jobs.
Did you say anything about job loss? Your assertion was that she hasn't done anything to help New Yorkers with COVID (or at least that you haven't seen it), and gangstonc countered that she has raised millions for COVID relief in New York. Are you deflecting because you don't want to actually debate your initial claim?

JayF

Technical Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
2021 Supporter
Technical Admin
HAM Callsign
KB4JCS
Did you say anything about job loss? Your assertion was that she hasn't done anything to help New Yorkers with COVID (or at least that you haven't seen it), and gangstonc countered that she has raised millions for COVID relief in New York. Are you deflecting because you don't want to actually debate your initial claim?
Maybe. I can't find anything on her raising money for New York. I find her doing something for Texas.

How about Pelosi? Anything?

gangstonc

Evan

Maybe. I can't find anything on her raising money for New York. I find her doing something for Texas.

How about Pelosi? Anything?

Even more disturbing, I cannot find a single statement AOC issued back on 9/11. Her city was attacked and she did nothing to help her fellow New Yorkers on that day. No charity events. Didn't assist the search efforts at Ground Zero, etc. I could go on and on, but clearly she cares a whole lot more about herself than the people she represents. It should be disqualifying and she should be kicked out of Congress.

Say what you will about Ted Cruz, but I believe the man and his family would always be there for us in a time of national tragedy. While Ted himself wasn't in Dallas that day, Ted Cruz's dad definitely represented the entire Cruz family that day even though JFK obstinately jumped out in front of a bullet. I'm sure Ted's dad, Rafael, would've even rendered aid had the Secret Service allowed armed private citizens to help. I'd have to put that one on the Secret Service and JFK himself.

TalkWeather Members Don't See This Ad - JOIN TODAY

ghost

PerryW Project Supporter

Users who are viewing this thread