• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
Logo 468x120

You can now create your own Weather Dashboard at AmbientWeather.net

ambientweather

Verified
Reaction score
We now have over 70,000 weather stations reporting real time to our cloud service at AmbientWeather.net, so we decided to share this data with the rest of the world.
Enter your location and view weather station data updated once a minute from your location, view graphs, and analyze data.
Create a free account, and you can customize your desktop, send email or text alerts based on local conditions, and access 5 minute resolution data. You do not need to own a weather station, but you can add one.

We will be building out map, radar, forecast and alert data, so stay tuned!

Ahwatukee-Dashboard.jpg

Thanks!

Ed
AmbientWeather.com
AmbientWeather.net

WesL

"Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage"
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Ed aka @ambientweather,

Thanks for reaching out and joining us at TalkWeather. We proudly use Ambient products and AmbientWeather.net for our Perry Williams Memorial Weather Station. Look forward to checking out the new features you are rolling out and hope you come back often and let us know what you have in the pipeline. I've added the verified tag to your profile so our users will know you officially represent Ambient Weather.

I am curious if you will publishing your data via an API or having any custom programs for websites to make use of the data on their website?

Wes

Back