• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We would love for you to become a part of our community.
    Take a moment to look around and join the discussion.
    CLICK HERE TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Summer Weather 2019 (7 Viewers)

Equus

Yeah NW flow is great with me. I'm totally keeping fingers crossed for a good late evening MCS, I will probably go outside and dance in the rain. Unless lightning.

Kory

Very tropical downpours this evening. Not much lightning or thunder that I could hear. With PWATs in the upper quartile for this year, I suspect we will be dealing with flooding issues if we get any slow moving/training storms tomorrow.

Equus

Just light sprinkles so far today again, probably under a quarter inch for the whole event so far. Fingers crossed for the next three days

Equus

Got a little more this afternoon but I'm at under an inch still as well... since June 2nd.

Rain chances for today and tomorrow continue to decrease across west AL, I am concerned that this is going to be a total non-event here. Has barely wet the soil surface, gardens are still stressed and creeks still dry.

Last edited:

Kory

Some totals in Tuscaloosa County have exceeded 5 inches since last Wednesday. Last day of widespread rain will be today then we look to dry out a week before NW flow and troughing takes over the Central US again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)

• Clancy