Summer Weather 2019 (1 Viewer)

Equus

Yeah NW flow is great with me. I'm totally keeping fingers crossed for a good late evening MCS, I will probably go outside and dance in the rain. Unless lightning.

Kory

Very tropical downpours this evening. Not much lightning or thunder that I could hear. With PWATs in the upper quartile for this year, I suspect we will be dealing with flooding issues if we get any slow moving/training storms tomorrow.

Equus

Just light sprinkles so far today again, probably under a quarter inch for the whole event so far. Fingers crossed for the next three days

Equus

Got a little more this afternoon but I'm at under an inch still as well... since June 2nd.

Rain chances for today and tomorrow continue to decrease across west AL, I am concerned that this is going to be a total non-event here. Has barely wet the soil surface, gardens are still stressed and creeks still dry.

Last edited:

Kory

Some totals in Tuscaloosa County have exceeded 5 inches since last Wednesday. Last day of widespread rain will be today then we look to dry out a week before NW flow and troughing takes over the Central US again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)