• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
  • April 2024 Weather Video of the Month
    Post your nominations now!

Severe Weather Threat 5/25-5/26, 2024

Clancy

Reaction score
Only thing that stands out to me are the LLLRs (though these were also rather sloppy last night when we had intense tornadoes). That being said, we have multiple tornadic storms atm so I'm not exactly sure what is quiet about this situation.
1716770670577.png1716770745227.png

Tanner

Reaction score
Only thing that stands out to me are the LLLRs (though these were also rather sloppy last night when we had intense tornadoes). That being said, we have multiple tornadic storms atm so I'm not exactly sure what is quiet about this situation.
View attachment 28167View attachment 28168
Those shouldn't be an issue if a storm can become surface based.

Maxis_s

Reaction score
View attachment 28167View attachment 28168
I think it's because most of them are training each other right now to the north of the isolated storm near KPAH. That one isolated storm is looking very favorable now, though.

Reaction score
I have no situational awareness about what is ongoing, I’m just catching up now and viewing the radar. I don’t know why some are complaining though. You have multiple discrete to semi-discrete supercells that are TOR’d. If they’re not all dropping tornadoes yet, perhaps they are continuing to organize or there is something negative in the environment. Tornadogenesis typically takes a little time to occur for rooted mature cells.

Back