• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
Logo 468x120

Severe WX Severe Threat 27-28 March 2021

Jacob

Reaction score
I'm concerned about the storm near Hampton, AR. It only has a SVR on it currently, but it is a monster supercell

andyhb

Reaction score
Centerville TN supercell is looking like a problem, and it's heading in the general direction of the Nashville metro.

Klcurtis012

Reaction score
Our tornado watch here in Jackson TN was extended until 4AM but I feel like the tornado threat is over here. Any insight?

Last edited:

Evan

Reaction score
I live in Dunlap, in a manufactured home. Should I be worried?
238d51e03ec8785326d0312174213216.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

JMO, but I think the potential wind gusts tomorrow in your area are quite concerning in a manufactured home. I would really monitor the progress of the eventual line and make sure you have a plan to go somewhere safe. Needless to say you've also got a tornado risk tonight/tomorrow as well, but I really urge you not to overlook the potential risk for some really strong winds from the later line of storms as they move through your area.

Evan

Reaction score
Guess at this point they are waiting for a TDS to issue a warning.

That's what I was about to say. They didn't warn it either about half an hour ago when it was near Perryville/Linden

Equus

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
The cell I was on earlier actually tried to produce over Fayette county, interestingly enough; stronger 0-1km srh and could've had a problem on our hands this afternoon

Jpgood97

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Re-issuing that as a SVR, as it is moving into very highly populated areas, is hard to defend. They may end up correct, but they are playing a dangerous game here. This isn't just a weak, wide rotation that some offices drive up their FAR with
I’m hoping it’s just strong straight line winds at this point. It would be a big blunder if the opposite

Back