akt1985
Member
Social Media has gotten so toxic, I’ve started checking out physical books at my local library to read instead. I hear that analog is starting to make a comeback with things like books, landlines, and DVDs.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Good for you !Social Media has gotten so toxic, I’ve started checking out physical books at my local library to read instead. I hear that analog is starting to make a comeback with things like books, landlines, and DVDs.
Update to this post as the Tennessean Truck Stop south of Nashville was Dolly Parton’s last public appearance.Any Southeastern U.S. poster’s plan to check out Dolly Parton’s version of Buc-ee’s off I-65 south of Nashville?
Also, on this - my specific intent with this degree is to go into markets that are particularly tornado prone (ABC33/40, KFOR, KAKE, WSES, KSNB-TV) and help out there because those are the areas where people need it most (Kansas and Oklahoma have high elderly populations and Alabama is Alabama).I've been accepted into one of the two colleges I'm planning on attending so I'm officially on the broadcast meteorology path.