Random Comment Thread (1 Viewer)

Jacob

Reaction score
Trying to both buy and sell a home at the same time in this current housing market is a royal pain in the butt

Ok, so only half of this process is proving to be difficult. In this market I could've run my car into the front of my house before putting it on the market and it would've sold in a week.

bjdeming

Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Ok, so only half of this process is proving to be difficult. In this market I could've run my car into the front of my house before putting it on the market and it would've sold in a week.
Good luck in Utah!

I also wanted to share some news from Siberia (the part of Russia I sympathize with these days, in some ways). It's burning. And yes, fatal traffic accidents reportedly are occurring in that smoke, though they made it in this video:

WesL

Devil's Advocate
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer

locomusic01

Reaction score
Briefly hijacking this thread because I don't wanna keep starting new ones for random questions: anybody here do any work with audio (Youtube videos, voiceovers, podcasts, whatever)? I'm thinking about dipping my toes into making either videos or a podcast, so I'm curious if anyone has any recommendations for a reasonably priced mic. Preferably dynamic + USB since I no longer have an audio interface or a place that'd be suitable to record w/a condenser.

I used to run a small studio so I always kept up with the latest gear and whatnot, but apparently my brain reformatted that partition because I can't remember a damn thing anymore lol

Users who are viewing this thread