"Hello, PropellerAds"
  • Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We would love for you to become a part of our community.
    Take a moment to look around and join the discussion.
    CLICK HERE TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Random Comment Thread (3 Viewers)

bjdeming

2021 Supporter
For those of us ready to say goodbye to 2020, there is at least one point in the US that's already saying "goodnight" to it today.

Lori

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
For those of us ready to say goodbye to 2020, there is at least one point in the US that's already saying "goodnight" to it today.

This aspect of Alaska amazes and freaks me out for some reason!!

bjdeming

2021 Supporter

I could handle it if it was like this most of the time (and I had daily access to a light box). What's surprising is all the forests and other plants that grew up there before the cold came. They must have gone dormant in winter -- maybe people sort of do, too, now?

ghost

PerryW Project Supporter
Hey Huntsville peeps... what happened to Charles Pitman... understand he has quit his law practice. Reason?

WesL

Devil's Advocate
Staff member
Administrator
2021 Supporter
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Hey Huntsville peeps... what happened to Charles Pitman... understand he has quit his law practice. Reason?
I moved a year and half ago but didn't he take on a partner at his firm? I remember reading on AL.com that he was in a tough divorce at some point. Wondering if bringing on the parter was part of selling his practice to move somewhere else.

On a personal note, the company that I used to work for was located next to his office. On one occasion he walked over and joined our fundraising events and made a donation. He was always pleasant and I wish him luck in whatever he ends up doing.

maroonedinhsv

For a short period, the practice was operating as Pitman and Petro. Now it's just Petro, Pitman is out of the picture. Google will lead you to various rumors regarding what happened.

Mike S

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
PerryW Project Supporter
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
My google skills are lacking, but I am very tired.

TalkWeather Members Don't See This Ad - JOIN TODAY

Users who are viewing this thread