Random Comment Thread (1 Viewer)

Jacob

For anybody that's played much golf before...the golf itch is real.

I'm just glad my wife is patient with my recently started back up habit.

Jacob

So E. Coli has made the rounds in my house the last month. My daughter had it for a couple weeks, and apparently that's where I got it from. Yesterday afternoon and today is the first time I've felt normal in about 9 days. It isn't something I'd recommend getting.

Lori

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Special Affiliations
SKYWARN® Volunteer
My Netflix was hacked by Hispanics last weekend....they changed my profiles...CE9542CA-D242-4A4E-84F5-975E6DC0DF94.jpeg

KoD

Staff member
TW Supporter
PerryW Project Supporter
That's funny, I logged in to my old Netflix account the other day and found what appeared to be a Hispanic family of 5 had been using it.

Lori

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Special Affiliations
SKYWARN® Volunteer
That's funny, I logged in to my old Netflix account the other day and found what appeared to be a Hispanic family of 5 had been using it.
That’s just bizarre!!

Kory

They’re closing several streets around it. Pieces of the building are still coming down. They’re worried the whole structure is going to fail and the rest will come tumbling down.

skelly

They’re closing several streets around it. Pieces of the building are still coming down. They’re worried the whole structure is going to fail and the rest will come tumbling down.
What in the world? Was there a construction accident ?

Kory

The aftermath of the Hard Rock Hotel collapse looks post apocalyptic.

Word is they’re expanding the evacuation zone because the crane that is 300 feet tall is still teetering.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)