• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
  • April 2024 Weather Video of the Month
    Post your nominations now!

Severe WX March 23-25th, 2023

JayF

Technical Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Technical Admin
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
HAM Callsign
KB4JCS
I disagree with Ryan Hall, the storm heading toward Oxford is showing rotation. I understand it isn't as big but still dangerous.

Evan

Reaction score
TDS looks a little weaker. Rotation a bit broader. Don't really think it matters much as I'm sure it is just cycling and will gear up again shortly. It's in a very hospitable environment and will be for some time.

Equus

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Last few frames look weaker with the inflow perhaps starting to cut off, but probably still intense and OTG

Reaction score
336595034_179973008153107_7724131192153926787_n.jpg

warneagle

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Managed to go right over Rolling Fork, Midnight and Silver City...
Yeah I mostly meant that it was going to avoid the larger towns on that classic Yazoo City path, obviously there are still towns it's affecting on the current path. Thankfully it is over a mostly unpopulated area for now (until it gets to Tchula at least).

warneagle

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
TDS looks a little weaker. Rotation a bit broader. Don't really think it matters much as I'm sure it is just cycling and will gear up again shortly. It's in a very hospitable environment and will be for some time.
Yeah still plenty of shear and instability to work with at least until it reaches I-55, if not further.

TH2002

Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Cautiously optimistic it'll split the difference between Tchula and Wyatt - but with the way things are going tonight, that's wishful thinking...

UncleJuJu98

100,000th Post
Reaction score
The environment is still very favorable in it's path. It could very well cycle and be just as strong. If it isn't already. It is moving further from radar

Logo 468x120