Official landfall at Destin, Cat2, 105mph.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This will go down as a historic win for AI forecasting models.Official landfall at Destin, Cat2, 105mph.
Are there any still up? All the ones I tried to access were down.Destin cam sure looks different now.
Ocean Reef's was still up - that's the one I was watching with the water coming up to the dunes. Winds shifted direction, and the camera is getting blasted.Are there any still up? All the ones I tried to access were down.
Yes. There looks to be a couple of corridors in central Alabama that could really get walloped by some wind. I think along the I 20 corridor has a good shot at having a bunch of power outages.Is Central AL really looking at much of a wind threat now? Seems like it's really falling apart.