• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Highlighted posts from Thursday, Sep. 23, 2021

TWBot

TalkWeather Bot
Don't Feed The Bots
Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
September 13, 2021 * 16 posts * 413 views
bjdeming said: There is an intense seismic swarm (Spanish) ongoing here, and they just raised the alert level to Yellow this afternoon. There's special excitement on the Internet about this because ... Read more >>
September 20, 2021 * 1 post * 53 views
MNTornadoGuy said: One of the most interesting volcanic phenomena is volcanic thunderstorms. I'm not talking about regular volcanic lightning produced by dry ash plumes but actual wet deep convection ... Read more >>
September 08, 2021 * 3 posts * 175 views
TH2002 said: Power flashes are more often than not attributed to tornadoes but they're not all that uncommon with earthquakes. Read more >>
September 10, 2021 * 1 post * 83 views
TWBot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts M7 in Mexico September 08, 2021 * 3 posts * 99 views Geology (Earthquakes & Volcanoes) Broadcast Meteorologist Fatigue September ... Read more >>
September 06, 2021 * 4 posts * 189 views
TH2002 said: The errors have eased up a little bit today. I suppose it's possible all the extra traffic due to Hurricane Ida could have overwhelmed TalkWeather's servers. Read more >>
September 02, 2021 * 7 posts * 325 views
WesL said: I see down in my old stomping grounds of Huntsville that long-time WHNT Chief Met Jason Simpson is leaving the broadcast business and joining Dynetics (space and defense firm). ... Read more >>
August 28, 2021 * 10 posts * 290 views
TH2002 said: Currently tracking a storm that has produced at least one tornado in the Sioux Falls area. The latest radar scan indicates the tornado has lifted for now but the storm is still ... Read more >>
August 29, 2021 * 1 post * 94 views
Pam G. said: How often does a hurricane get lightning in the middle of it vortex? I just saw a image on CNN of it showing that on radar. It the first time seeing g something like that. Read more >>
August 26, 2021 * 14 posts * 353 views
Jacob said: Has it done much today? I'm not seeing much smoke on satellite and don't see a hot spot on shortwave IR like was there yesterday. As for the Caldor fire, it's slowly getting closer ... Read more >>
September 20, 2021 * 32 posts * 1,917 views
bjdeming said: Thanks for the like; I really felt like an idiot, because it wasn't reported in the news. The Reuters stream isn't live now, but I'll embed the video. On rewatching the video, ... Read more >>

Back