• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Highlighted posts from Thursday, Sep. 09, 2021

TWBot

TalkWeather Bot
Don't Feed The Bots
Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
September 08, 2021 * 3 posts * 99 views
bjdeming said: Here's the USGS page for it. They put the damage/fatalities estimate (PAGER) as Orange, but it's too soon to get much news online. Per CNN Espanol, some phone lines are down and ... Read more >>
September 02, 2021 * 7 posts * 279 views
WesL said: Thanks for the reply @JP Dice - I knew it was bad but had no idea to the extent. In reading the article below about Jason I get the feeling that that being separated from family, ... Read more >>
September 03, 2021 * 4 posts * 153 views
TH2002 said: Am I the only one who has been having issues with TalkWeather lately? I'm constantly getting Cloudflare errors and things are constantly failing to load. I've ruled out my computer ... Read more >>
September 03, 2021 * 1 post * 86 views
TWBot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Broadcast Meteorologist Fatigue September 02, 2021 * 5 posts * 149 views Off Topic Severe Weather Threat August 28, 2021 August ... Read more >>
September 02, 2021 * 14 posts * 329 views
TH2002 said: Both fires are now at 100% containment. I think I owe the fire crews a tremendous "THANK YOU!" for working as quick as they could to protect life and property. Unfortunately the ... Read more >>
September 08, 2021 * 294 posts * 12,869 views
Kory said: FEMA continues to be an utter embarrassment. A lot of people in Louisiana are not getting the help they need. Read more >>
September 05, 2021 * 873 posts * 84,921 views
Gita1111 said: I don't know if I can help you guys out or not. I'm a life long weather enthusiast. Minored in meteorology in college. And I live in Mullica Hill less than a quarter mile from ... Read more >>

Back