• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Highlighted posts from Thursday, Oct. 27, 2022

TWBot

TalkWeather Bot
Don't Feed The Bots
Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
October 22, 2022 * 11 posts * 1,012 views
Taylor Campbell said: A thread for discussion on the severe weather threat October 23rd-25th. The SPC has issued a Day 4 15% for a large portion of Mississippi. Read more >>
October 20, 2022 * 3 posts * 122 views
gregassagraf said: As I'm only a graduate student, I prefer something that is more researched haha. Unfortunately, this semester I do not have the time for something that will require a lot of care ... Read more >>
October 21, 2022 * 1 post * 57 views
TWBot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Atmosphere Modelling October 19, 2022 * 3 posts * 70 views General Weather Discussion Highlighted posts from Thursday, Oct. 13, ... Read more >>
October 24, 2022 * 133 posts * 10,010 views
MattW said: GFS has for several runs now spun something up in the Caribbean by this weekend into Monday. Where it ends up is still very much voodoo land. Read more >>
October 22, 2022 * 53 posts * 4,531 views
bjdeming said: An interesting in-depth discussion on Hunga Tonga's blast effects on the SAM and Australia's summer. Read more >>
October 24, 2022 * 423 posts * 20,695 views
buckeye05 said: Hey haven't been as busy on here due to school and work craziness, but I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the town of Bihucourt, France, which was hit by a confirmed EF3 tornado ... Read more >>
October 22, 2022 * 639 posts * 76,699 views
Taylor Campbell said: A lot of the CIPS analog matches were productive tornado days. The wind profiles with this system on Tuesday look less messy and have higher critical angles than most other severe ... Read more >>

Back