• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Highlighted posts from Thursday, Oct. 14, 2021

TWBot

TalkWeather Bot
Don't Feed The Bots
Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
October 12, 2021 * 97 posts * 1,771 views
TornadoFan said: There's an enhanced risk out for western Kansas into SW Oklahoma today with a hatched 10 percent risk for tornadoes. A tornado driven upgrade to a moderate risk maybe needed according ... Read more >>
October 09, 2021 * 53 posts * 2,439 views
Taylor Campbell said: SPC has a Day 3 enhanced risk out for Eastern OK and North TX region. Read more >>
October 07, 2021 * 15 posts * 646 views
WesL said: Learned this morning that a good friend of mine lost a child in the flooding in Arab, AL last night. Rough night for that community where flooding had never been a concern. Keep ... Read more >>
October 07, 2021 * 1 post * 131 views
TWBot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts 10/6/2021 Severe Weather Event October 07, 2021 * 13 posts * 392 views General Weather Discussion Facebook, Instagram, and Amazon ... Read more >>
October 07, 2021 * 66 posts * 1,548 views
bjdeming said: That decades-old worst-case megatsunami paper and the public concern it engenders make this difficult to talk about, but the seismicity swarm continues. Per El Mundo today at 17:45 ... Read more >>
October 13, 2021 * 7 posts * 375 views
bjdeming said: That's where the science comes in, I guess: an understanding of the underlying geology and stress fields, which must be very difficult in this complex region of terranes (scroll ... Read more >>
October 07, 2021 * 924 posts * 92,086 views
Austin Dawg said: Fall severe weather looks to be on the uptick. We've been stuck under a high-pressure ridge for a while now. I hope it's not too bad because all that area will be visually locked ... Read more >>

Logo 468x120
Back