• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Highlighted posts from Thursday, Oct. 07, 2021

TWBot

TalkWeather Bot
Don't Feed The Bots
Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
October 07, 2021 * 13 posts * 392 views
Jacob said: Nasty storm in Shelby county just north of Pelham. There's some rotation, but I'm thinking it is dropping some nasty hail right on the interstate. Large CC drop, but I think that's ... Read more >>
October 04, 2021 * 4 posts * 111 views
JayF said: To be honest, I am confused at why Amazon is down. Facebook and Instagram after the whistleblower interview, oh my. Do you think they pulled the plug in retaliation? Read more >>
October 01, 2021 * 6 posts * 166 views
Austin Dawg said: West TX is closer to the large low-pressure system over the 4 Corners region putting out impulses to the east that is running into moisture and upper-level energy. Read more >>
October 05, 2021 * 1 post * 59 views
MNTornadoGuy said: Pyroclastic density currents are one of the most terrifying phenomena that volcanic eruptions can produce they are basically hot hurricanes full of boulders, ash, and other flying ... Read more >>
October 01, 2021 * 1 post * 72 views
TWBot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts It's Back! TalkWeather Powerball Madness for 9/25 September 25, 2021 * 7 posts * 140 views Off Topic Texas Weather Talk Page September ... Read more >>
October 05, 2021 * 64 posts * 1,373 views
bjdeming said: I haven't much idea of what's going on today, but clearly the eruption isn't ending -- various official comments via El Mundo and Twitter confirm that. Authorities today in the ... Read more >>
October 06, 2021 * 873 posts * 84,921 views
Tennie said: SPC has a 15% severe area over western OK on Sunday (Day 5) and another 15% severe area over central OK on Tuesday (Day 7): [link] Looks like there's a potential for a multi-day ... Read more >>

Back