• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
Logo 468x120

Highlighted posts from Thursday, May. 12, 2022

TWBot

TalkWeather Bot
Don't Feed The Bots
Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 05, 2022 * 455 posts * 17,147 views
Austin Dawg said: Storms are starting to fire on the dryline here in Texas and here I am stuck in the hospital with my foot bandaged up and I can't run ha ha ha ha. I am an interior room in case ... Read more >>
May 08, 2022 * 455 posts * 18,050 views
Sawmaster said: Inconsistency proves inaccuracy. Different people will have different perspective, but unless there's factors we don't know about involved then this is the same DI meaning that ... Read more >>
May 11, 2022 * 2 posts * 69 views
Mike S said: I'm not going to say I've never taken a company or government vehicle to the convenience store to pick up a Coke Zero while I was out, but this seems a bit overboard. The rest ... Read more >>
May 09, 2022 * 1 post * 101 views
Lori said: 5 years ago the weather community lost an amazing person as did the fight for childhood cancer. Perry Williams, who had a mind like an encyclopedia about all weather data and a ... Read more >>
May 06, 2022 * 1 post * 52 views
TWBot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts May 4th-May 6th, 2022 Threat May 04, 2022 * 339 posts * 10,521 views General Weather Discussion April 29-May 2nd, 2022 Severe Weather ... Read more >>
May 11, 2022 * 11 posts * 472 views
Taylor Campbell said: Models depict a strong and fast eastward moving Kelvin wave from the Indian Ocean to Africa over the next two weeks. This increases chances of tropical cyclone formation in the ... Read more >>
May 05, 2022 * 289 posts * 10,000 views
TH2002 said: Why not report it now? I'm sure if you had a date, location and perhaps some photos that would be enough. I do have to wonder if the tree damage is still there, or if it's long ... Read more >>
May 11, 2022 * 7 posts * 610 views
Sawmaster said: Been living in upstate SC most of my life and we used to see only a few minor tremors in the State each year, but recently there's been a 'swarm' of them near Elgin mid-state and ... Read more >>
May 09, 2022 * 348 posts * 40,946 views
CheeselandSkies said: A few severe weather events are possible in the upper Midwest/northern Plains this week. The setup looked better/potentially very significant/epic before the models caught on to ... Read more >>
May 11, 2022 * 2,424 posts * 139,534 views
TH2002 said: Looks like there was a second tornado that crossed the Land Between the Lakes? Which one was that, I don't recall hearing about a second tornado doing that, though that's probably ... Read more >>

Back