• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Highlighted posts from Thursday, Jul. 21, 2022

TWBot

TalkWeather Bot
Don't Feed The Bots
Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 20, 2022 * 2 posts * 55 views
samuel557 said: Here is a very interesting video that shows something I have yet to understand. I know a bit about landspouts and supercell tornadoes but it doesn't look to me like either of those ... Read more >>
July 20, 2022 * 1 post * 58 views
Fred Gossage said: [image] Hey guys, it's Fred Gossage here. We are in the beginning stages of putting together a community volunteer Weather Watcher Team for the Tennessee Valley Weather Channel. ... Read more >>
July 15, 2022 * 1 post * 60 views
TWBot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Dangerous Heat July 11, 2022 * 1 post * 41 views General Weather Discussion Highlighted posts from Thursday, Jul. 07, 2022 July ... Read more >>
July 16, 2022 * 72 posts * 3,849 views
Taylor Campbell said: We now have tropical storm Estelle in the east Pacific. It should quickly become a hurricane. I think this will make a good run for major. Read more >>
July 17, 2022 * 390 posts * 15,911 views
buckeye05 said: Pretty serious debarking and debranching (though it is a softwood) from the recent Bergen, Alberta EF2. It also apparently destroyed (one article says "flattened") a house but ... Read more >>
July 20, 2022 * 581 posts * 63,484 views
Avon said: Oh wow..... they just issued a severe thunderstorm watch for the entire eastern half of lower Michigan, maybe, just maybe something can form this way so I can see some nice cloud ... Read more >>

Back