• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
Logo 468x120

Highlighted posts from Thursday, Jul. 14, 2022

TWBot

TalkWeather Bot
Don't Feed The Bots
Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 11, 2022 * 1 post * 41 views
Austin Dawg said: I know we usually talk about other forms of weather here but the heat we are having this year is extraordinary and extremely dangerous here in Central Texas. It's supposed to be ... Read more >>
July 08, 2022 * 1 post * 44 views
TWBot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Accuracy of free weather APIs? July 04, 2022 * 1 post * 20 views General Weather Discussion Highlighted posts from Thursday, Jun. ... Read more >>
July 11, 2022 * 68 posts * 3,440 views
OHWX97 said: Picturesque is the word to describe Darby right now. Exceptional symmetry, stadium-effect eye, and no land in sight! [image] Tiny tropical cyclones are very easily able to accomplish ... Read more >>
July 11, 2022 * 47 posts * 2,991 views
bjdeming said: The Hunga aerosol effects in west central Oregon are intensifying, though they don't yet compare to what's been reported in the southern hemisphere. The main effect in the evening ... Read more >>
July 13, 2022 * 17 posts * 1,000 views
bjdeming said: IRIS is focussing on the South lately. :cool: Here's an animation they tweeted about the New Madrid Seismic Zone -- the most talked about zone until recently but not the only one ... Read more >>
July 12, 2022 * 581 posts * 63,484 views
atrainguy said: So far, one tornado confirmed. This one touched down only a few miles away to my southeast. The part of the storm that eventually dropped the tornado practically went over my house. ... Read more >>

Back