• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Highlighted posts from Thursday, Dec. 09, 2021

TWBot

TalkWeather Bot
Don't Feed The Bots
Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
December 07, 2021 * 74 posts * 5,069 views
Richardjacks said: I guess I will be the one... Will be interesting to see what the 0z euro does tonight. Looks like there will be a large, established warm sector with some questions as to storm ... Read more >>
December 05, 2021 * 1,877 posts * 154,256 views
CheeselandSkies said: Yikes, I'm surprised the debris has not been cleared out of the tracks. They must not be used that often. The path of the Stoughton tornado of 2005 was quite evident for several ... Read more >>
December 08, 2021 * 3 posts * 240 views
Casuarina Head said: Now that the recent +PDO trend since 2013 seems to be reversing itself, given -ENSO/-PMM in place as well, one may reasonably ask whether the background state will begin to favour ... Read more >>
December 05, 2021 * 4 posts * 142 views
akt1985 said: Now the question is does Georgia still get in the playoff as a wild card or will it be someone like Notre Dame instead. Read more >>
December 09, 2021 * 2 posts * 59 views
TH2002 said: There was a small earthquake (3.6 Mw) centered about 7 S Lytle Creek which is not far from where I live. Nothing huge obviously but of note is that it happened at about 2 in the ... Read more >>
December 08, 2021 * 53 posts * 1,660 views
CheeselandSkies said: I think Tanner, AL takes the cake for taking at least high-end (E)F4 damage during both Super Outbreaks. Moore is pretty close behind with the numerous significant/several violent ... Read more >>
December 09, 2021 * 11 posts * 511 views
bjdeming said: Volcanologists watch the weather, too -- this today, concerning Indonesia's Mount Merapi (via Twitter translation): This is the sort of thing they're warning people about (and ... Read more >>

Logo 468x120
Back