Enhanced Fujita Ratings Debate Thread (5 Viewers)

Sawmaster

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
You're wrong and need to admit it. This is not how you have constructive discussions.

At this point it's clear that tornado examiner just wants to argue and always be right as opposed to having constructive discussions.
I wouldn't go so far as to say that either- after all I think every one of us would like to be 100% right 100% of the time, but we're humans so that ain't gonna happen. And there's a flipside to this in some who so cling to their opposing views and try only to justify that instead of exploring other possibilities and other ways of thinking.

Everyone's thoughts have value and in our consideration of them we can always gain something good if we will look for it. Discounting someone's thoughts outright will cost you those possible gains. I saw the pics same as everybody did, but I didn't notice those sideways markings until it was pointed out. I will now be looking closer for and at such things. I have gained something good.

Phil

TH2002

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
At this point it's clear that tornado examiner just wants to argue and always be right as opposed to having constructive discussions.
I will say that tornado examiner has been posting a bit too much lately and I don't think anyone (this applies to everyone myself included BTW) should actually post something unless they have something interesting to say and/or share, but I also agree with what Sawmaster said, none of us are perfect.

With that said, for those of you who do not want to read his posts it's better to just put him on ignore and move on with your life because complaining about him certainly won't do any good either.

Users who are viewing this thread