• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
  • April 2024 Weather Video of the Month
    Post your nominations now!

Severe WX April 19-20, 2020 Severe Weather Threat

Evan

Reaction score
It felt like ages for that TOR for Choctaw to be issued but it was actually issued pretty quickly.

buckeye05

Reaction score
I see what they're warning in Choctaw there, but it's a pretty noisy signature and in a radar hole. Hard to say what exactly is going on there.

Bama Ravens

Reaction score
Impressive rain mass

bVjqfT6_d.jpg

buckeye05

Reaction score
Strong, but broad rotation with that cell near Tylertown, MS. Needs to tighten up for anything to happen.

Evan

Reaction score
Strong, but broad rotation with that cell near Tylertown, MS. Needs to tighten up for anything to happen.

My concern is conditions might be more favorable as it continues moving to the east. It's a pretty fine line between less than favorable conditions, and some of the best air this storm has been able to tap into.

I think if it is going to produce it will do so over the next hour or so. It could tighten up at anytime and drop a really nasty TOR.

buckeye05

Reaction score
PDS warning now. A little skeptical if there is even anything on the ground though yet. Might not be long, however...

Evan

Reaction score
PDS TOR

Evan

Reaction score
Uh oh. Debris ball and TDS.