• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

2021 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayF

Technical Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Technical Admin
Reaction score
HAM Callsign
KB4JCS
What are your thoughts on this?

JayF

Technical Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Technical Admin
Reaction score
HAM Callsign
KB4JCS
Today I see many people posting about how fast Biden and his administration is going to mess this country up and fail. I see people who are against Biden and not only cheering on but hoping that he fails. I see people who are angry and frustrated and whose only goal is to see the democrats fail this country.

I request none of that. For the president to fail is for the country to fail. For Biden to fail is for this country to fail, and for the democrats to fail is for the country to fail. I am not happy to see the direction that they are taking this country but I hope and pray that they will be successful in all areas that do the following:

1. Bring this country back together as a community of people whose common goal is the success and wellbeing of this country no matter the color of your skin, the political party that you subscribe to or the area of the country you live in.

2. Succeed in the economic areas while staying true to the constitution and ensuring that the rights provided to us in the constitution are upheld and not trampled on.

3. That the current administration as a Christian Leader will see fit to ensure that God remains number 1 in his life and that God and Jesus Christ will be talked about and praised by him and that he will uphold the Word of God for the good of all mankind.

Evan

Reaction score
Joseph R. Biden has now been sworn in as the 46th President of the United States.

Reactions: KoD

Evan

Reaction score
Donald J. Trump is no longer POTUS or the CIC. He is now a civilian.

Evan

Reaction score
I think the burning question we all have right now is: Did Q predict this?

KoD

Staff member
Sustaining Member
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
I'm still blowing my nose from the poem and prayer after the inauguration remarks. Also it's great to get a sensible speech with an understandable flow of ideas from the president.
President Biden.

Evan

Reaction score
Has Trump been locked up yet? I was told we'd all be on trains by now and headed to re-education camps. Biden doesn't seem to be channeling his inner Mao.

Mike S

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
I don't claim to be the sharpest knife in the drawer but I just realized this is a new thread

o_O

ghost

PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
If any of you are Facebook friends with Matt, pass along an “I told you so” from me.
What happened to Matt? Why doesn't he comment anymore? And Kory too... where is he? And good ole Patrick O'Conner... remember him?

JayF

Technical Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Technical Admin
Reaction score
HAM Callsign
KB4JCS
It didn't take long for the House to act. There are already numerous bills slated to take away the right to bear arms. Clinton did in 1994 only to be reversed in 2004. Obama tried but didn't have support in Congress. Now with a Democrat Majority in the House and Senate and holding the Whitehouse. Look out. Here they come.

Evan

Reaction score
It didn't take long for the House to act. There are already numerous bills slated to take away the right to bear arms. Clinton did in 1994 only to be reversed in 2004. Obama tried but didn't have support in Congress. Now with a Democrat Majority in the House and Senate and holding the Whitehouse. Look out. Here they come.

Odd considering twice impeached ex-President Trump is the person who tried to make me a felon over a small piece of plastic or metal. The Obama administration approved bump stocks as legal gun accessories and twice impeached ex-President Trump issued an Executive Order that required the ATF to redefine the definition of a machine gun to include bump stocks. Furthermore, twice impeached ex-President Trump's EO resulted in the new classified "machine guns" being seized from citizens without compensation unless they documented the destruction of their own personal property.

I didn't hear that covered in the video. I also didn't hear about how the administration of twice impeached ex-president Trump tried to make pistol braces illegal on their way out the door. Is there some particular reason those two important 2A issues are being memory-holed?

Evan

Reaction score
Will the GOP impeach over this? I think it's very possible.

JayF

Technical Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Technical Admin
Reaction score
HAM Callsign
KB4JCS
Odd considering twice impeached ex-President Trump is the person who tried to make me a felon over a small piece of plastic or metal. The Obama administration approved bump stocks as legal gun accessories and twice impeached ex-President Trump issued an Executive Order that required the ATF to redefine the definition of a machine gun to include bump stocks. Furthermore, twice impeached ex-President Trump's EO resulted in the new classified "machine guns" being seized from citizens without compensation unless they documented the destruction of their own personal property.

I didn't hear that covered in the video. I also didn't hear about how the administration of twice impeached ex-president Trump tried to make pistol braces illegal on their way out the door. Is there some particular reason those two important 2A issues are being memory-holed?

Well if you go back and watch some of his other videos, he discusses these at length. So Memory Holed? Finger pointed at the correct people, Yes.

Evan

Reaction score
Well if you go back and watch some of his other videos, he discusses these at length. So Memory Holed? Finger pointed at the correct people, Yes.

Which videos would those be?

Evan

Reaction score
Oh, honey...yes IT is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back