• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

2020 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike S

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
There’s no outrage. The point is they always do things a bit off.

This ranks up there with flag pins and 57 states on things to get worked up over.

Mike S

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
LIke I said, not worked up, not outraged. I thought it was funny considering this is a weather forum.

hang out at Twitter and Facebook and you'll see people worked up over it.

WesL

"Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage"
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Shep Smith's name being floated at a few networks. I really.. really.. REALLY don't want him to go to MSNBC but will gladly tune in wherever he lands. Here is an article that talks about the MSNBC option and a few other shakeups going with Chuck Todd.

Kory

Reaction score

gangstonc

Reaction score

A few of the Lev Parnas docs. Looks like the president knew what was up (as long as he is ‘number1’).

I wonder what the part where they are tracking the ambassadors movementsis all about. It looks like they were going to kill her, but I can’t imagine why.

Attachments

• 7014B386-B98E-4608-819A-52507B73E9E3.jpeg
    7014B386-B98E-4608-819A-52507B73E9E3.jpeg
    228.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

WesL

Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer

A few of the Lev Parnas docs. Looks like the president knew what was up (as long as he is ‘number1’).

I wonder what the part where they are tracking the ambassadors movementsis all about. It looks like they were going to kill her, but I can’t imagine why.

Wow! That is just beyond crazy. Sure sounds like the ambassador might have actually been in some danger.

WesL

Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Hyde CAnt say he didn’t know them!

View attachment 2422
That photo is a whole bunch of wow.

Managers have been named by the House Leader -
The managers include House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., who will be the lead manager and who directed much of the impeachment inquiry out of his committee, and House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y., whose panel drafted the articles of impeachment.

Pelosi also tapped House Democratic Caucus Chairman Hakeem Jeffries, D-N.Y.; Rep. Jason Crow, D-Colo.; Val Demings, D-Fla.; Sylvia Garcia, D-Texas; and Zoe Lofgren, D-Calif.

gangstonc

Reaction score
I mean, this isn’t wrong.

Possibly because the president, rudy Giuliani, Lev Parnas, Nunes, hyde, and others used hundreds of millions dollars Of taxpayer dollars to rig an election in their favor, and Parnas is giving the direct evidence to the House daily.

Evan

Reaction score
If you believe Lev Parnas, Trump and his admin are guilty of basically everything they've been accused of vis-a-vis Ukraine.

Normally I'd be extremely hesitant to believe anything that comes out of the mouth of a thug and opportunist like Parnas, but the dump of his cell phone records and comms backs up a substantial portion of what he is saying. Hard to refute his claims when you've got time-stamped data that has a full chain of custody behind it because it was seized by DOJ.

Evan

Reaction score
I try extremely hard to avoid hyperbole, especially as it pertains to Trump, but if he isn't impeached AND removed from office for the Ukraine matter then our system of checks and balances is broken beyond repair. May as well just dissolve Congress, have an Executive that governs by decree, and a rubber-stamp judiciary like Venezuela does.

WesL

Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back